Therapists Beth Connell and Michelle DuPree Zumbro sat on the beach one day and discussed what would be the dream setting to provide physical therapy care for our patients. Thus, Bodies in Balance Physical Therapy was established in 2008; its goal to provide an excellent, compassionate environment so that patients may heal and achieve their best outcomes. Recognizing that the physical therapy is evolving, Bodies in Balance PT finds it important to grow toward specializations so that our therapists can have breath and depth in certain fields of practice. We feel that this is best achieved by having therapists who value continued learning, utilizing evidence-based care and best clinical judgement. We strive to empower our patients to recognize and understand best practices for their own self care so that they may be healthier and spend their health care dollars wisely. Our culture is positive, one of continued growth and focuses on both our patients and staff to LIVE LIFE WELL.
News Articles We Are Mentioned In:
- Physical Therapist Says Stay Safe in the Gym
- Physical Therapists Teach Parkinsons Wellness Classes
- Physical Therapist Helps Expecting Moms Stay Active
- 5 Things to Know About Chronic Pain
- Wilmington physical therapist, trainer to team up to improve athletes’ recovery
- Listen to your body says local physical therapist