Massage therapy has been practiced for many years; in today's society you can choose from a wide variety of techniques, pressures and movements, when choosing a style it all comes down to what your goals for the session are and the status of your health.
Therapeutic Massage is a medically-oriented manual approach that addresses tender muscles points, circulation, nerve compression, postural issues, biomechanical and musculoskeletal problems that can be caused by repetitive movement injuries. It is a modality that targets specific areas of the body to help relieve pain, enhance healing and reduce stress.
There is no denying the power of bodywork, regardless of the adjectives we assign to it or the reasons we seek it out, massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen.
My ultimate goal as a massage therapist is to help you achieve your highest level of wellness.
Some of the benefits of massage:
- Promotes relaxation
- Improves range of motion.
- Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow
- Reduces muscular tension
- Improves muscular performance
- Promotes tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Improves sleeping patterns
- Tuesdays & Thursdays3:00pm - 5:00pm
- FridaysEarly Afternoon Hours
- SaturdaysMorning - 1:00am
- 60 min. session$60
- 85 min. session$85
Massage Therapy Forms
[ Back to Services ]