Text upon arrival & wait in your car until we come to get you. Have your family member/ significant other wait in the car if possible to reduce population in the clinic.
Leave ALL personal items (purses, bags) in your car.
Wear your mask (covering nose and mouth) into the clinic and at all times during therapy.
INFORM us if you have had cough, fever, loss of smell, or indication of possible COVID exposure, so we may reschedule you for a virtual visit.
Wash Your hands & have temperature taken.
What to expect for enhanced safety during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Separated treatment areas to avoid interaction with other patients
- Heightened cleaning regimen with all equipment clean before & after use
- Masks worn by all patients and staff
- Wellness screening upon entry including questioning & temperature check
- Patients only allowed in clinic to limit in clinic population (family/
significant others to wait in car)
- Curbside check in (texting upon arrival); limiting social-distanced lobby waiting
- Only essential personal items allowed in clinic
- Dedicated hand hygiene / washing regimen by staff and patients required
Getting support from our Local Community: We want to give a huge "THANK YOU!!!" to Flying Machine Brewery for their generous donation of hand sanitizer which they made in collaboration with End of Days! Also, a huge shout out to our wonderful patients who have donated cloth masks for our clinic use."